Johannesburg, South Africa
Returns, Refunds & Exchanges
Returns and Exchanges Policy
ZimSeller Online Pharmacy aims to ensure you are completely satisfied with your purchase. In the event that your order is incorrect, damaged, defective, or simply not to your satisfaction, please contact one of our Customer Service Representatives to arrange a return or exchange.
Contact Us to Arrange Returning Products
A Customer service representative will be available online to assist you from:
- Monday to Saturday from 8:00am - 10:00pm GMT+2 (Pretoria Time)
- Sundays & Holidays from 9:00am - 8:00pm GMT+2 (Pretoria Time)
To expedite your service: please have (or include) your order number when placing your call (or sending your e-mail).
A return address will be provided to you by our customer service representative based on your location. Please DO NOT return your parcel to the address given on this website which is our head office address. The return address should be obtained from our Customer Service representatives. This unique address is used to return the item to a the ZimSeller Pharmacy order fulfilment center nearest to you.
At ZimSeller, we do our best to ensure that you are completely satisfied with our products. We are therefore happy to issue a full refund based on the conditions listed below:
Full Refund Possible If:
- You received a defective item
- You received the wrong item (s) item
- The ordered item(s) is lost or damaged during transit
- The ordered item(s) is past its expiry date
- The goods are not as described on our website
- Item (s) purchased is no longer available in stock
- The goods are unable to be used for their intended purpose
- The goods do not meet a reasonably expected level of quality or performance
Customers are not legally entitled to a refund if:
- They change their mind or no longer want the goods
- Knew about the fault prior to purchase or if they cause the fault
- Chose the wrong size, colour, strength etc.
- They found the item cheaper elsewhere
- The parcel has been delayed in the post but is otherwise not lost
- Online tracking shows that the parcel is actively moving through the postal system
Most items available for purchase on the ZimSeller are refundable; however, the following additional restrictions apply:
- Shipping and handling charges are non-refundable; however, in the event that we made an error in processing your order, or if the product is damaged or defective, we will be happy to refund your return shipping and handling charges.
- Products being returned for a refund must be received in their original purchase condition and in their original packaging. In addition, the products must reach us before their expiry date.
All items being returned will be inspected by ZimSeller Pharmacy prior to a refund being issued. Please note that missing items or parts could delay the processing of your refund.
Items That Are Not Eligible For a Refund Under Any Circumstances
- Refund requested three or more months after the original date of purchase
- Items that have been damaged beyond use
- Items that are not allowed to be returned (ZimSeller will not accept any returns of any products of which the packaging has been removed, opened or tampered with, and products of a personal nature due to hygiene and sanitary considerations.)
How Refunds are Processed
We do not guarantee that you will be automatically refunded. The decision to refund is solely at the discretion of ZimSeller management, having inspected the condition of the item returned.
- We shall have the discretion to refund the Customer by any appropriate means including redeemable Gift voucher/Credit note or by crediting the relevant Customer account or applicable credit or debit card.
How to Request a Refund:
To request a refund, simply email us your order details, including the reason why you’re requesting a refund. We take customer feedback very seriously and use it to constantly improve our quality of service.