What is Andolex-C?
Andolex-C Spray is used for Pain and inflammation of mouth and throat, Infected and cracked skin, Dental plaque and bacteria, Gingivitis, Skin cleansing, Keratitis and other conditions.
- Andolex-C Spray contains Benzydamine Hydrochloride and Chlorhexidine Gluconate as active ingredients.
- Andolex-C Spray works by reducing pain and inflammation; slowing bacterial growth and kiling bacteria;
- Inova Pharma manufactures Andolex-C Spray.
Andolex-C Spray Uses
Andolex-C Spray is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Pain and inflammation of mouth and throat
- Infected and cracked skin
- Dental plaque and bacteria
- Skin cleansing
- Infection before any surgical procedure
- Minor scalds
Andolex-C Spray Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Andolex-C Spray improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
Reducing pain and inflammation.
- Slowing bacterial growth and kiling bacteria.
Andolex-C Spray - Composition and Active Ingredients
Andolex-C Spray is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Benzydamine Hydrochloride - 22.5Mg/15Ml
- Chlorhexidine Gluconate - 18Mg/15Ml
Andolex-C Spray - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Andolex-C Spray. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Allergic reactions
- Allergic skin reactions
- Teeth discoloration
Andolex-C Spray - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Andolex-C Spray, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition. Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Do not use this medicine for more than 7 days
- Do not use to treat wounds deeper than external layers of skin
- For external use only, do not ingest
- Infants <2 months old
- Pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breastfeeding
- Premature infants
- do not take by mouth. Consult with your doctor before using this medicine on open wounds, dry, chapped, irritated, or sun-burned skin.
- wash your hands before and after applying Andolex-C Spray. Clean and dry the skin area to be treated.
- do not wash the treated area after immediately applying Andolex-C Spray. Also avoid the use of other products on the treated area unless directed by your doctor.
- applying an excessive amount may result in pilling. Use a thinner layer or lesser quantity of medicine to avoid pilling.
- avoid getting this medication in your eyes or nose or mouth.
Andolex-C Spray - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Andolex-C Spray may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Andolex-C Spray may interact with the following drugs and products:
Andolex-C Spray - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Andolex-C Spray is a contraindication. In addition, Andolex-C Spray should not be used if you have the following conditions:
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.