What is Colstat?
Colstat Capsule is used for Headache, Toothache, Ear pain, Joint pain, Periods pain, Fever and other conditions.
- Colstat Capsule contains Ascorbic Acid, Atropine Sulphate, Caffeine, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Paracetamol, and Phenylephrine Hydrochloride as active ingredients.
- Colstat Capsule works by increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; both providing ascorbic acid and reversibly oxidizing to dehydroascorbic acid in the body; antagonizing the adenosine receptors; decreasing the swelling in the nose and ears; blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues; inhibiting the parasympathetic nervous system.
Colstat Capsule Uses
Colstat Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Ear pain
- Joint pain
- Vitamin deficiency
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature infants
- Cerebral palsy
- Apnea of prematurity
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Temporary relief of stuffy nose
- Ear symptoms caused by the common cold, flu, allergies or other breathing illnesses
- Hay fever
- Common cold
- Watery eyes
- Itchy throat/skin
- Anaphylactic shock
- Pesticide poisonings
- Slow heart rate
- Decrease saliva production during surgery
Colstat Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Colstat Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Both providing ascorbic acid and reversibly oxidizing to dehydroascorbic acid in the body.
- Antagonizing the adenosine receptors.
- Decreasing the swelling in the nose and ears.
- Blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues.
- Inhibiting the parasympathetic nervous system.
Colstat Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
Colstat Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Paracetamol - 300Mg
- Ascorbic Acid - 75Mg
- Caffeine - 30Mg
- Phenylephrine Hydrochloride - 5Mg
- Chlorpheniramine Maleate - 2Mg
- Atropine Sulphate - 0.125Mg
Please note that this medicine may be available in various strengths for each active ingredient listed above.
Colstat Capsule - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Colstat Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Feeling of sickness
- Skin reddening
- Allergic reactions
- Shortness of breath
- Swollen facial features
- Liver damage
If you notice other side-effects not listed above, contact your doctor for medical advice.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.