Flustat Capsules 1000s
Flustat Capsule is used for Flu, Cold, Itchy throat/skin, Nasal decongestant, Common cold, Ear pain and other conditions.
- Flustat Capsule contains Ascorbic Acid, Caffeine, Chlorphenamine, Paracetamol and Phenylephrine as active ingredients.
- Flustat Capsule works by both providing ascorbic acid and reversibly oxidizing to dehydroascorbic acid in the body; antagonizing the adenosine receptors; blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues; increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating; constricting the blood vessels results in decreasing the flow of blood thus relieves nasal congestion;
- Be Tabs Pharma manufactures Flustat Capsule.
Flustat Capsule Uses
Flustat Capsule is used for the treatment, control, prevention, & improvement of the following diseases, conditions and symptoms:
- Itchy throat/skin
- Nasal decongestant
- Common cold
- Ear pain
- Vitamin deficiency
- Bronchopulmonary dysplasia in premature infants
- Cerebral palsy
- Apnea of prematurity
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Hay fever
- Watery eyes
- Anaphylactic shock
- Joint pain
- Periods pain
- Hypotensive conditions
- Eye mydriasis
- Intraocular tension
Flustat Capsule Working, Mechanism of Action and Pharmacology
Flustat Capsule improves the patient's condition by performing the following functions:
- Both providing ascorbic acid and reversibly oxidizing to dehydroascorbic acid in the body.
- Antagonizing the adenosine receptors.
- Blocking H1-receptor sites on tissues.
- Increasing the pain threshold and increases the blood flow across the skin, heat loss and sweating.
- Constricting the blood vessels results in decreasing the flow of blood thus relieves nasal congestion.
Flustat Capsule - Composition and Active Ingredients
Flustat Capsule is composed of the following active ingredients (salts)
- Ascorbic Acid - 75Mg
- Caffeine - 30Mg
- Chlorphenamine - 2Mg
- Paracetamol - 300Mg
- Phenylephrine - 5Mg
Flustat Capsule - Side-effects
The following is a list of possible side-effects that may occur from all constituting ingredients of Flustat Capsule. This is not a comprehensive list. These side-effects are possible, but do not always occur. Some of the side-effects may be rare but serious. Consult your doctor if you observe any of the following side-effects, especially if they do not go away.
- Painful urination
- Difficulty in passing urine
- Temporary faintness
- Injection site soreness
Flustat Capsule - Precautions & How to Use
Before using Flustat Capsule, inform your doctor about your current list of medications, over the counter products (e.g. vitamins, herbal supplements, etc.), allergies, pre-existing diseases, and current health conditions (e.g. pregnancy, upcoming surgery, etc.). Some health conditions may make you more susceptible to the side-effects of the drug. Take as directed by your doctor or follow the direction printed on the product insert. Dosage is based on your condition.
Tell your doctor if your condition persists or worsens. Important counseling points are listed below.
- Anticoagulant therapy
- Ask a doctor before use if you have any breathing problems, glaucoma, or difficulty urinating
- Avoid alcohol and other sedatives while on this medication
- Avoid driving or operating machinery until you know how this drug will affect you
- Avoid exposing medication to excessive heat
Flustat Capsule - Drug Interactions
If you use other drugs or over the counter products at the same time, the effects of Flustat Capsule may change. This may increase your risk for side-effects or cause your drug not to work properly. Tell your doctor about all the drugs, vitamins, and herbal supplements you are using, so that you doctor can help you prevent or manage drug interactions.
Flustat Capsule may interact with the following drugs and products:
Flustat Capsule - Contraindications
Hypersensitivity to Flustat Capsule is a contraindication. In addition, Flustat Capsule should not be used if you have the following conditions:
- Hepatic impairment
- No contraindications to administration of ascorbic acid
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.